Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

Help with Rokmage mobile

• Scoop
    • Jr. Rocketeer

Help with Rokmage mobile

Posted 8 years 2 months ago
    • Hi,
      i have Rokmage Mobile installed as well as Mynxx.
      we cannot change cart quantities, once you have added a item to the cart.
      eg, people select add to cart, but if they want to increase, it will not save the qty that they input.
      also, is there any way of displaying the "short description" in category view (on mobile). currently just shows header & price.

if you want to check on mobile, site is vacbagdirect.com.au
    • Thanks,
      Paul
    • Matt
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • messin' with stuff

Re: Help with Rokmage mobile

• I tested the quantity options from both a product page and the cart page and it worked for me in both locations.
    • SEARCH the forum first! These boards are rich in knowledge and vast in topics. This includes searching just the 'Solved' forums, using Google, and using ChatGPT :woohoo:
    • Scoop
    • Jr. Rocketeer

• thanks for checking Matt.
      very weird. had customers complaining for the past 2 weeks, when i checked a few days ago, wouldnt work, but now ive just tested & its working again for me. glad its fixed, wish i knew how though.

do you know if its possible to get the "short description" to appear somehow in the category view of the mobile version?
    • Thanks,
      Paul
    • Matt
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • messin' with stuff

• There's no administrative way that I'm aware of... like anything with Magento though, if you need to custom edit the frontend output you can do so with either an xml update or phtml edits...

I'm sure there's both an xml and phtml hook for the short description... just google around... you can also always enable 'template path hints' from the advanced config and then you'll know what phtml files are controlling various areas of your category page
    • The following users have thanked you: Scoop

• SEARCH the forum first! These boards are rich in knowledge and vast in topics. This includes searching just the 'Solved' forums, using Google, and using ChatGPT :woohoo:

Time to create page: 0.048 seconds