Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

Basic merchant service for Megento Shopping Cart???

• TruAssets
    • Sr. Rocketeer

Basic merchant service for Megento Shopping Cart???

Posted 8 years 10 months ago
    • Hello RT Friends!

I have a brand new client and she wants to do a Megento shopping cart with this theme:
      www.rockettheme.com/magento/themes/nuance

What is the EASIEST best merchant service payment system that will work with the Nuance/Megento chopping cart?

She wants to do a very straightforward 1 item shopping cart where her clients pay thru the Nuance/Megento shopping cart and then get access into the website to download 75 PDF's, new user becomes a member with a password and then comes back anytime they want to download more PDF's at will.

That's all she wants, best merchant service payment system anyone can recomended for EASY installtion and no programing headaches???

And is their any other advice that I may need for setting up the shopping cart in terms of doing all the connections to her banking account and anything else that's needed to have it fully working as described?

Thanks all!

Byron
    • Matt
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • messin' with stuff

Re: Basic merchant service for Megento Shopping Cart???

Posted 8 years 10 months ago
    • PayPal

eBay owns Magento and PayPal

it's built in, no plugin to install.

There's several PayPal options... I like "PayPal Advanced" because it's only $5/month, the user stays on your site (no redirection to PayPal, unless they choose "Express Checkout) and the security is all handled by eBay so no SSL cert required... PayPal sorta makes it a pain to sign up for this type of account though as they're pushing everyone to Payflow Pro... last time I did a site I had to call PayPal directly to get an Advanced Account setup

www.magentocommerce.com/wiki/3_-_store_s...downloadable_product

don't know why the images are broken :/

but check out "downloadable products" in their user guide: www.magentocommerce.com/resources/magento-user-guide
    • SEARCH the forum first! These boards are rich in knowledge and vast in topics. This includes searching just the 'Solved' forums, using Google, and using ChatGPT :woohoo:

Time to create page: 0.044 seconds