Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

Quasar magento modules/Módulos, cambiar idioma

• Quasar magento modules/Módulos, cambiar idioma

Posted 12 years 8 months ago
    • How do I choose the language on the web to watch? I see no button or down to change from one language to another.
      I installed magento Quasar (version: 1.5.1.0) but I can not do multi-lingual, that is, I do not know how to create the products in another language: is there any way to duplicate?
      - Where does the template magento Quasar option (in the Front-end) to change language?
      - How do I get the Back-end modules?
      ¿Cómo elijo en la web el idioma que quiero ver? No veo ningún botón o desplegable para cambiar de un idioma a otro.
      He instalado magento Quasar (versión: 1.5.1.0) pero no consigo hacerlo multi-idioma, es decir, no sé cómo crear los productos en otro idioma: hay alguna manera de duplicarlos?
      - ¿dónde tiene la plantilla Quasar de magento la opción (en el Front-end) de cambiar de idioma?
      - ¿Cómo accedo en el Back-end a los módulos?

Tnks
    • Last Edit: 12 years 8 months ago by AnerSistemas.
  • Re: Quasar magento modules/Módulos, cambiar idioma

• AnerSistemas wrote:
      I installed magento Quasar (version: 1.5.1.0) but I can not do multi-lingual, that is, I do not know how to create the products in another language: is there any way to duplicate?
      - Where does the template magento Quasar option (in the Front-end) to change language?
      - How do I get the Back-end modules?
      He instalado magento Quasar (versión: 1.5.1.0) pero no consigo hacerlo multi-idioma, es decir, no sé cómo crear los productos en otro idioma: hay alguna manera de duplicarlos?
      - ¿dónde tiene la plantilla Quasar de magento la opción (en el Front-end) de cambiar de idioma?
      - ¿Cómo accedo en el Back-end a los módulos?

Tnks
      I've managed to change some modules, find system -> configuration -> rt rokmage modules -> cmscallouts, and in the catalog titles etc. change.

On the other hand, the default language is in System -> manage stores, and assign the order 0 to the language you want by default, and when you change (at system -> configuration) in Spanish currrent configuration you choose to edit scope translation.

: evil: But do not get the module to select the language on the web (in the front-end)
      Ya he conseguido cambiar algunos módulos, los encontrarás en system-->configuration-->rt rokmage modules-->cmscallouts, y dentro del catálogo cambiar los títulos etc.

Por otro lado, el idioma por defecto se encuentra en System-->manage stores, y le asignas el orden 0 al idioma que quieres por defecto, y cuando cambias (en system-->configuration ) en currrent configuration scope elijes español para editar su traducción.

:evil: Pero no consigo el módulo para seleccionar el idioma en la web (en el front-end)
    • Sam Mahoney
    • Preeminent Rocketeer

Re: Quasar magento modules/Módulos, cambiar idioma

• The language selection dropdown will only appear on the frontend if you have more than one "store view" or language in other words (Admin -> System -> Manage Stores). So, if you only have Spanish, you won't see it.
    • STEP 1 IN MAGENTO DEVELOPMENT - DISABLE YOUR CACHE OR YOU WON'T SEE ANY CHANGES.
      Use the new "secure" tab when replying for privately sharing links.
      Check the "Useful Snippets" post for tips.

Time to create page: 0.053 seconds