Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

Problem to move from one to other templates

• Problem to move from one to other templates

Posted 5 years 9 months ago
    • I have downloaded several of their templates for Joomla which, as far as I know, are modified through Gantry 5.

The problem is that, once I put one of them as predefined, then I can not pass to another by putting it in the backend as the default.

And I do not see how to do it through Gantry 5 either.

I would be very grateful if you could explain to me how I should do it, as this paralyzes the progress of my project.

Thank you very much in advance.
    • Damir
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Developer

Re: Problem to move from one to other templates

• So you want, one page to have one template and another page to have some other template right?

Please post your URL, Username and Password in Secure Tab and i will take a look and maybe figure out what the problem is.

For posting sensitive information you hit the Blue Reply Button and then you will see Secure Tab. Post all info that is sensitive in there, only Fellow Mods, Staff and I can see that!
    • Available for CUSTOM WORK with Joomla, WordPress and Grav Templates and Gantry Framework!
  • Re: Problem to move from one to other templates

• Greetings.

No. I'm just working with several templates. Still in the testing phase. At a certain moment when I installed one of the templates I gave it to put it as predefined from the place of installation. From that moment, when I change the template accessing the place where they appear, it does not change. It only changes if I install a new one and re-define it from the installation. I can not put the URL because I am working on a local server.

Thank you very much
    • Damir
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Developer

Re: Problem to move from one to other templates

Time to create page: 0.051 seconds