Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

Afterbuner 2 Max Width Desktop View CSS Override

• Afterbuner 2 Max Width Desktop View CSS Override

Posted 6 years 4 months ago
    • This message contains only secure information that is visible to , moderators and administrators
    • Last Edit: 6 years 4 months ago by Robert Tee.
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

Re: Afterbuner 2 Max Width Desktop View CSS Override

• Please do not post extensions/template specific questions in the "Free Stuff" forum. You should post in the extension forum or template forum as appropriate. Most of these forums are for members who have a current PAID membership. Our priority is always to assist paying members.

Thank you for your understanding.

Your subscription appears to have expired. Support does require a current subscription.

Please don't post general correspondence in the secure tab otherwise other members cannot see what you wrote. Only use the secure tab for confidential information such as passwords and logins.

If you want to alter the Gantry responsive widths, please see this thread http://www.rockettheme.com/forum/joomla-template-fracture-solved-threads/182889-solved-maximum-width?start=0#901979

Regards, Mark.
    • Please search forums before posting. Please make sure your post includes the version of the CMS you are using and a link to the problem. Annotations on screenshots can also be helpful to explain problems/goals. Please use the "secure" tab for confidential information.
  • Re: Afterbuner 2 Max Width Desktop View CSS Override

• I updated my subscription.

I want desktop variations of my site to be a fixed width of 1000px. My template (rt_afterburner2) is already responsive and is using that mode in the configurable backend.

I need an override. Again, as I stated I have one for mobile already. PLease help?
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

• Ok the link I gave you above show you how to alter the widths?? did your try it?

Regards, Mark.
    • Please search forums before posting. Please make sure your post includes the version of the CMS you are using and a link to the problem. Annotations on screenshots can also be helpful to explain problems/goals. Please use the "secure" tab for confidential information.
  • Re: Afterbuner 2 Max Width Desktop View CSS Override

• I read through the pages of that link. Please highlight or tell me the page you saw that I can create a fixed-width for my desktop layout only..
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

• It's a responsive template - you cannot "fix the width" of the template in only desktop view. What you can do is to alter the width of the template at desktop size from the standard 1200px to 1000px (ish because the number has to be wholly divisible by 12 as Gantry 4 is a 12 column grid system - i.e. 1008px width). Not sure why you would want to do this since the next breakpoint down is 960px anyway.

The link that I gave you tell you how to redefine the gantry widths for each viewport.

Regards, Mark.

Time to create page: 0.051 seconds