Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

shipping with RokQuickCart

• hsojhsoj
    • Sr. Rocketeer

shipping with RokQuickCart

Posted 6 years 5 months ago
    • I am using rok quick cart and can not get the shipping to add up correctly. You can see in the attached photo that I have a book that I want to sell for 10 and ship for 2 for a total of 12.
      If a customer buys 2 books for 10 each then the total whould be 20 for the book 4 for shipping and 24 all together.

When I set per item shipping then the total will be 12 for one book but 22 for two books, it should be 24 for two books. No matter how many books i add the shipping cost stays at 2.

The math in other shipping methods like "Flat Rate Amount" seem to work but will not work in my store as there is such a diversity in shipping costs. Like a 10 packs of books we want to cost 70 with a shipping cost of 10.

Here is the site:
      mylittlelightbooks.com/order#rokquickcart
    • Matt
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • messin' with stuff

Re: shipping with RokQuickCart

• I don't see any shipping being applied currently... try blanking out the flate rate field
    • SEARCH the forum first! These boards are rich in knowledge and vast in topics. This includes searching just the 'Solved' forums, using Google, and using ChatGPT :woohoo:
    • hsojhsoj
    • Sr. Rocketeer

• Matt
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • messin' with stuff

• did you try blanking the flat rate out? Unfortunately RokQuickCart is a legacy extension so the docs are no longer available... when you hover over the various shopping option's Titles in the admin though it shuold describe each field... if shipping is a flat rate per item I spose you could just build it into the price of each item and offer "free shipping"
    • SEARCH the forum first! These boards are rich in knowledge and vast in topics. This includes searching just the 'Solved' forums, using Google, and using ChatGPT :woohoo:

Time to create page: 0.049 seconds