Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

SOLVED RokSprocket stop working in Firefox Quantum

• SOLVED RokSprocket stop working in Firefox Quantum

Posted 6 years 4 months ago
    • After last Firefox Update to the newest version ( Firefox Quantum) all roksprocket item are no more clickable.
      You can check that issue on your own site too:
      demo.rockettheme.com/joomla-extensions
    • Last Edit: 6 years 4 months ago by pkuhlmann.
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

Re: SOLVED RokSprocket stop working in Firefox Quantum

• Please do not post extensions/template specific questions in the "Free Stuff" forum. You should post in the extension forum or template forum as appropriate. Most of these forums are for members who have a current PAID membership. Our priority is always to assist paying members.

Thank you for your understanding.

Your subscription appears to have expired. Support does require a current subscription.

So I checked the demo and they're all clickable for me in firefox Quantum All the pagination works fine?

Please do a screenshot of your problem and annotate to make it clear where you are clicking and what you expect to happen?

Regards, Mark.
    • Please search forums before posting. Please make sure your post includes the version of the CMS you are using and a link to the problem. Annotations on screenshots can also be helpful to explain problems/goals. Please use the "secure" tab for confidential information.
  • Re: SOLVED RokSprocket stop working in Firefox Quantum

• Hi Mark,
      I have posted the question in free extension!
      Roksprocket is a free extension or not?
      Here is a video and its not working with Firefox newest version with disabled all add-ons.

It should be an information for you and your team, but if you dont need it, anyway!
      Regards Peter
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

• Roksprocket extensions is free, support for it is not.

I can see it's not working on your video but it is working absolutely fine for me - see https://www.screencast.com/t/459dWdin4qN

What device are you using please on what os?
    • Please search forums before posting. Please make sure your post includes the version of the CMS you are using and a link to the problem. Annotations on screenshots can also be helpful to explain problems/goals. Please use the "secure" tab for confidential information.

• Win10 Pro 64bit - Firefox Quantum is not working
      Mac OS X Yosemite - Firefox Quantum is working well
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

• Thats very puzzling since that is what I am using and see no issue, as shown in my screencast. i can only suggest that you start firefox in safe mode and see whats happens then,. Also, clear browser cache.

Regards, Mark

• Yes I know it´s a puzzling.
      I did everything right now. Re-install Firefox without userdata, without add-ons and so on. No result!
      Disabled all secure settings in windows, no result!
      BTW: I will report when I found the issue..

Many thanks Mark.

BTW, I couldnt found the issue and I have setup a clean Win10 on another hd and the roksprocket is not working with Firefox Quantum.
      I think you should test the roksprocket with Win10 too and not only say "it´s working on my Mac", because 80% of your clients are using Windows.
    • Last Edit: 6 years 4 months ago by pkuhlmann.
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

• I didn't say that. I am using windows 64bit with Firefox Quantum as my screencast shows. Thinking about this a little more it sounds like you have some sort of script blocker active - so again check your addons and also whatever firewall product you are using locally.

Regards, Mark.

• Hi mark,
      I´ve found the issue.
      It is a new Function in Firefox: autodetect touch devices
      That means when Firefox detect a touch device the mouse hover function, click function is changed to touch function.
      BTW: If you dont want the auto-detect function you can disable that on Firefox: about:config

(1) In a new tab, type or paste about:config in the address bar and press Enter. Click the button promising to be careful.

(2) In the search box above the list, type or paste touch and pause while the list is filtered

(3) Double-click the dom.w3c_touch_events.enabled preference and change the value to 0 (that's a zero) and click OK. Here are the options for this setting:

0 = disabled
      1 = enabled
      2 = auto-detect (default)

Anyway thanks for all your help!
    • The following users have thanked you: MrT

Time to create page: 0.053 seconds