Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

SOLVED Questions about RokCandy

• SOLVED Questions about RokCandy

Posted 6 years 5 months ago
    • Hi, this extension appears to be very interesting. I have it into purchased RocketTheme joomla templates and I wish to learn how to use it.
      Two questions:
      1. where can I find detailed informations and examples to learn how to use Candy?
      2. How to hide the Candy editor button for all users except administrators and superusers?
      Best.
    • Last Edit: 6 years 5 months ago by mauro buffa.
    • Matt
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • messin' with stuff

Re: Questions about RokCandy

• www.rockettheme.com/docs/joomla/extensions/rokcandy

it's pretty straight forward... create text macros and use em... the most beneficial thing about RokCandy is that you can use it to inject HTML into Joomla Title fields and other fields.

I don't believe there's a way to restrict user access like that... all the button does is insert pre-built macros... if they don't have component access they can't create macros
    • SEARCH the forum first! These boards are rich in knowledge and vast in topics. This includes searching just the 'Solved' forums, using Google, and using ChatGPT :woohoo:
  • Re: Questions about RokCandy

• ok Matt, thankyou. I'll read htat link. Do I have to use a particular language for macros?
    • Matt
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • messin' with stuff

• no I don't know/don't think so
    • Last Edit: 6 years 5 months ago by Matt.
    • SEARCH the forum first! These boards are rich in knowledge and vast in topics. This includes searching just the 'Solved' forums, using Google, and using ChatGPT :woohoo:
  • Re: Questions about RokCandy

• I have read carefully the description at the link you have indicated to me. It is sufficient and clear. Thank you.
    • Matt
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • messin' with stuff

• cheers :)

Time to create page: 0.051 seconds