Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

Problem with RokGallery Displays

• Unitus

Problem with RokGallery Displays

Posted 6 years 6 months ago
    • We seem to experience this issue from time to time. Every now and then our rok gallery will break and the display won't load.

Please see example: www.itourvn.com/tours/mekong-delta
      other: www.itourvn.com/tours/i-really-love-food

if you load the page, sometimes the sliders work, after refresh it wouldn't.

I've tried to update to the latest theme, extension of rokgallery and roksproket.

I've also tried to rebuild menu and it sems to help in the pass but now it doesn't do anything.
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

Re: Problem with RokGallery Displays

Posted 6 years 6 months ago
    • That's either because you have cache set to "progressive" in global configuration (never use that - use "conservative" instead) OR you have a compressor enabled such as "rokbooster" or "jotcache" or "jch_optimize" - turn those off until you have tuned them to work with rokgallery).

Your subscription appears to have expired. Support does require a current subscription.

Regards, Mark.
    • Please search forums before posting. Please make sure your post includes the version of the CMS you are using and a link to the problem. Annotations on screenshots can also be helpful to explain problems/goals. Please use the "secure" tab for confidential information.

Time to create page: 0.049 seconds