Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

SOLVED Number of articles shown at a time in RokSprocket Tabs

• SOLVED Number of articles shown at a time in RokSprocket Tabs

Posted 6 years 6 months ago
    • Hi everybody,
      I got a problem with RokSprocket: I don't see one article at a time, but all the articles together, one on top of the other.
      I disabled the Strip HTML function, installed the latest version of RokSprocket, but no way.. You can see it here (bottom left, News area): www.musicaperpiccolimozart.it/sito/home-...demia-piccoli-mozart

COuld anybody help?

Thanks so much!
    • Last Edit: 6 years 6 months ago by Pierluigi Bontempi.
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

Re: SOLVED Number of articles shown at a time in RokSprocket Tabs

• Please would you post your URL, superuser id and pswd in the secure tab of your post and I'll have a look for you.

Regards, Mark.
    • Please search forums before posting. Please make sure your post includes the version of the CMS you are using and a link to the problem. Annotations on screenshots can also be helpful to explain problems/goals. Please use the "secure" tab for confidential information.
  • Re: SOLVED Number of articles shown at a time in RokSprocket Tabs

• Sure here they are!
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

Re: SOLVED Number of articles shown at a time in RokSprocket Tabs

• In fact only one article was showing. The images (one from each article) were actually the two tabs. Because those images were so huge it's easy to understand why you thought that was the article itself. So, what i've done if to set the "icon" image to "none" in bother cases so you can see the two tabs properly with just that one article underneath.

If you really do what to use an image in the tab I suggest that you make them considerably smaller that the ones you had set.

Regards, Mark.
    • The following users have thanked you: Pierluigi Bontempi

• Please search forums before posting. Please make sure your post includes the version of the CMS you are using and a link to the problem. Annotations on screenshots can also be helpful to explain problems/goals. Please use the "secure" tab for confidential information.
  • Re: SOLVED Number of articles shown at a time in RokSprocket Tabs

• Ok, thanks so much for your help!

Time to create page: 0.040 seconds