Problem with Module mod_roksprocket creating

• Sergey

Problem with Module mod_roksprocket creating

Posted 6 years 6 months ago
    • HI!
      Sorry but I know English very bad
      I use Rt_cromatophore template and I want to use Rocsproket slider/
      But it show me an error in the window of creating the module:
      Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/autox296/public_html/administrator/components/com_roksprocket/templates/module/edit/edit_positions.php on line 31
      joomla 3.7.5
      This image is hidden for guests.
      Please log in or register to see it.
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

Re: Problem with Module mod_roksprocket creating

• Please would you post your URL, superuser id and pswd in the secure tab of your post and I'll have a look for you.

Regards, Mark.
    • Please search forums before posting. Please make sure your post includes the version of the CMS you are using and a link to the problem. Annotations on screenshots can also be helpful to explain problems/goals. Please use the "secure" tab for confidential information.
    • Sergey

• This message contains only secure information that is visible to Sergey, moderators and administrators
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

• 1. Chromatophore is a legacy template that we no longer support.

2. You've installed the latest Joomla 3.8 version which seems to have many issue at the moment anyway.

3. The roksprocket installation is not working correctly. I did uninstall and reinstall but all the roksprocket tables are still broken. You could try uninstalling roksprocket and rokcommon again and then using phpmyadmin to drop any table to do with roksprocket and then try reinstalling again.

Regards, Mark.
    • Please search forums before posting. Please make sure your post includes the version of the CMS you are using and a link to the problem. Annotations on screenshots can also be helpful to explain problems/goals. Please use the "secure" tab for confidential information.

Time to create page: 0.038 seconds