Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

RocSprocket Tab Details like in RokTabs

• RocSprocket Tab Details like in RokTabs

Posted 6 years 6 months ago
    • I am migrating a J1.5 site & because my RokTabs Module is no longer used in J3.7, I did raw install of RocSprocket, but using the tab styling for the module, I do not get the same style with the tabs from my original site. How can I get my new site to have tabs that look like they do in the "Upcoming Events" Module on my old site.... www.thegenealogyassistant.com . The attached image shows what I am getting.
      This image is hidden for guests.
      Please log in or register to see it.
    • Last Edit: 6 years 6 months ago by Tim Firkowski. Reason: missing image
    • www.thegenealogyassistant.com
      www.massmayflower.org
      www.firkowski.com
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

Re: RocSprocket Tab Details like in RokTabs

• Although roktabs is a legacy extension its still available and can be used - it's avaialble under the "legacy" tab on the extensions page. If you use roksprocket you will have to write a lot of CSS styling yourself.

Regards, Mark.
    • Please search forums before posting. Please make sure your post includes the version of the CMS you are using and a link to the problem. Annotations on screenshots can also be helpful to explain problems/goals. Please use the "secure" tab for confidential information.
  • Re: RocSprocket Tab Details like in RokTabs

• MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

Re: RocSprocket Tab Details like in RokTabs

• Yes, it should do. But do bear in mind Thatwe no longer support roktabs if you do run into issues. But as far as I know it works ok with the latest version of roktabs.

Regards, Mark.
    • The following users have thanked you: Tim Firkowski

• Please search forums before posting. Please make sure your post includes the version of the CMS you are using and a link to the problem. Annotations on screenshots can also be helpful to explain problems/goals. Please use the "secure" tab for confidential information.

Time to create page: 0.050 seconds