• Suddenly today I have this atop every page I've enabled the plugin:
      This image is hidden for guests.
      Please log in or register to see it.
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

Re: Rokcomments error line

Posted 6 years 6 months ago
    • Rokcomments is now a legacy extension that we no longer support. It simply became unsupportable as other things were updated.

Regards, Mark.
    • Please search forums before posting. Please make sure your post includes the version of the CMS you are using and a link to the problem. Annotations on screenshots can also be helpful to explain problems/goals. Please use the "secure" tab for confidential information.
  • Re: Rokcomments error line

• Do you have a quick hint I can use overriding RokComments?
      Thanks MrT!
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

• Overridding it? overriding what specifically? You would be better off just getting a different extension altogether from JED.

Regards, Mark.
    • Please search forums before posting. Please make sure your post includes the version of the CMS you are using and a link to the problem. Annotations on screenshots can also be helpful to explain problems/goals. Please use the "secure" tab for confidential information.
  • Re: Rokcomments error line

• Sorry, bad english... I meant if you have a hint on a different extension I may use instead of RC
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

• Have a look on JED - there are loads of them... Jcomments, disquscomments, etc etc. Which one you use depends on your exact requirements.

Regards, Mark.
    • The following users have thanked you: JoeVasapollo

Time to create page: 0.051 seconds