Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

RokCandy Stopped Working

• RokCandy Stopped Working

Posted 6 years 9 months ago
    • Hello,

I'm running Joomla 3.6.5 and PHP 7.0.16. I have a simple macro set up for superscript and it used to work on the site, but for some reason it just stopped. I have the most recent version 2.0.2 (from 2015) installed.

Maybe RokCandy is due for an update? :)

If anyone can provide a temporary fix that would be great, we need the ability to use superscript in our Joomla article titles and this was the only tool that could do it from what I know.

Thank you,
      John
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

Re: RokCandy Stopped Working

• Please would you post your URL, superuser id and pswd in the secure tab of your post and I'll have a look for you.

Please tell me where you used the rokcandy macro (page, module Id, etc). Please do a screenshot of your problem and annotate to make it clear.

Regards, Mark.
    • Please search forums before posting. Please make sure your post includes the version of the CMS you are using and a link to the problem. Annotations on screenshots can also be helpful to explain problems/goals. Please use the "secure" tab for confidential information.
  • Re: RokCandy Stopped Working

• Hi Mark,

Thank you so much for the quick reply, the credentials are in the secure tab :)

John
  • Re: RokCandy Stopped Working

• MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

Re: RokCandy Stopped Working

• Did this work before? because rokcandy is not going to work inside a third-party (page builder) module. You might want to consider using Regular labs Rereplacer instead.

Regards, Mark.
    • Please search forums before posting. Please make sure your post includes the version of the CMS you are using and a link to the problem. Annotations on screenshots can also be helpful to explain problems/goals. Please use the "secure" tab for confidential information.

Time to create page: 0.053 seconds