Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

RokBox caption location

• CM_UT

RokBox caption location

Posted 6 years 10 months ago
    • I suspect this isn't doable in RokBox, but if I don't ask, I'll never know for sure.

Is there a way to move the image caption and the dark box in which it resides to immediately below the image rather covering the bottom of the image I'm displaying? This is especially problematic at mobile sizes where the caption, depending on its length, might overlap the entire image I'm trying to display.
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

Re: RokBox caption location

Posted 6 years 10 months ago
    • Probably with custom CSS. Could you please post a URL to your site (this can be done in the secure area tab if you prefer) so we can look for you. Without a link to page where the problem is on your site it is quite hard for us to provide the best solution due to so many variables. We try to provide file names and line numbers for code changes and if changes have already been made then our advice may be incorrect.

Please do a screenshot of your problem and annotate to make it clear where you mean.

Regards, Mark.
    • Please search forums before posting. Please make sure your post includes the version of the CMS you are using and a link to the problem. Annotations on screenshots can also be helpful to explain problems/goals. Please use the "secure" tab for confidential information.

Time to create page: 0.037 seconds