Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

RokPad deletes article tags

• RokPad deletes article tags

Posted 6 years 11 months ago
    • Hello Rocketheme,

It's beena while since i was here.
      I see the themes keep going strong, kudos :)

I've been using RockPad for a while now, and noticed that when usiing RokPad, the chances that the article previously saved tags dissapear on save are high. Most of the times it will only keep one tag.
      Please note that this only happens when you opena previously saved article, edit the content but not the tags and then save. If you happe to add tags, then it saves correctily.

I hope you guys can fix it :)

Regards
    • Last Edit: 6 years 11 months ago by PauloFaustino.
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

Re: RokPad deletes article tags

• I've checked this and cannot reproduce that at all - I tried in many ways. Please clear your browser cache and try again. If you do have a link and login details that would be helpful for me to test. What browser are you using? Rokpad dopes nothing at all with tags so I'd be surprised if this is anything to do with rokpad.

Regards, Mark.
    • Please search forums before posting. Please make sure your post includes the version of the CMS you are using and a link to the problem. Annotations on screenshots can also be helpful to explain problems/goals. Please use the "secure" tab for confidential information.
  • Re: RokPad deletes article tags

• MrT wrote:
      I've checked this and cannot reproduce that at all - I tried in many ways. Please clear your browser cache and try again. If you do have a link and login details that would be helpful for me to test. What browser are you using? Rokpad dopes nothing at all with tags so I'd be surprised if this is anything to do with rokpad.

Regards, Mark.

Hi Mark,

It might be related to RokPad save function.
      Do the following;
      - Open an article you created previously and to which you've added several tags to.
      - Edit the content.
      - Use RokPad save button (or control-S, same glitch)
      - Save & Close the article (Joomla button)
      - Go back to the article, and you'll notice you are left with just one tag.

I'm confident you're be able to reproduce it. If not, I'll give you a url/user/pwd for you to test. I just replicated it using Firefox developer, but I've seen it happen in chrome before.
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

• Ok I reproduced it and the cause is the AJAX save button - so for now just don't use that button (use the joomla save) and then everything works. I have raised a bug ticket about this.

Regards, Mark.
    • Please search forums before posting. Please make sure your post includes the version of the CMS you are using and a link to the problem. Annotations on screenshots can also be helpful to explain problems/goals. Please use the "secure" tab for confidential information.
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

• This message contains only secure information that is visible to MrT, moderators and administrators
  • Re: RokPad deletes article tags

Posted 6 years 9 months ago
    • Any news?
      Tks.
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

Posted 6 years 9 months ago
    • No sorry. The ticket is still outstanding.

Regards, Mark.

Time to create page: 0.054 seconds