Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

Fullwidth parallax particle in sections (custom HTML)

• Fullwidth parallax particle in sections (custom HTML)

Posted 7 years 1 week ago
    • I've been trying to create a pricelist/menucard with title bars with a parallax header.
      So I've add a class to a section and a a background with CSS, apply the data-uk-parallax Tag Attribute and place the menu in the section below with the dishes/prices.
      How it should look (now everything in seperate sections):
      This image is hidden for guests.
      Please log in or register to see it.

The layout in the backend:

The properties in the admin:

All works fine and well, but I'm running out of sections in the Helium theme. OK, multiple custom html particles in 1 section then. No problem. I add the Tag attribute to the particle, adjust the css en it works...but not fullscreen anymore...
      Under each other in the same section:

The properties of the particle in the same section as the menulist:

Is there a hack or something I can change to show a particle fullscreen with the parallax (that works already) in the same section that shows just fine now already (centered)?
  • Re: Fullwidth parallax particle in sections (custom HTML)

Posted 7 years 1 week ago
    • Seems hard to do... many views...no replies :/
    • David Goode
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer and Host

Re: Fullwidth parallax particle in sections (custom HTML)

Posted 7 years 5 days ago
    • Hi Sven,

Without a link to page where the problem is on your site it is quite hard for us to provide the best solution due to so many variables. We try to provide file names and line numbers for code changes and if changes have already been made then our advice may be incorrect.

Can you please post a link to the problem and we will do our best to assist you.

• Please search forums before posting. Please make sure your post includes the version of the CMS you are using and a link to the problem. Annotations on screenshots can also be helpful to explain problems/goals. Please use the "secure" tab for confidential information

Time to create page: 0.046 seconds