Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

CSS added to template - not working

• voxov
    • Jr. Rocketeer

CSS added to template - not working

Posted 7 years 1 week ago
    • Hi,

My website is developed with Joomla and uses the template Paradigm from RocketTheme.
      I used custom CSS to change the standard width of the fields in a module.
      The CSS is coded in the file rt_paradigm-custom.css that is stored in the directory /public_html/mywebsite.com/templates/rt_paradigm/css, on web hosting server
      It works as expected on my development client machine (Firefox, Windows 7).
      However, it does NOT work on ANOTHER client machine (Firefox, Windows 10) !
      This is very strange to me. I thought the code on the server should work the same way on any client machine, so what appends ?
      And what do I need to do to ensure it works correctly on any kind of client machine ?
      Thanks in advance for yous advises.

JL
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

Re: CSS added to template - not working

Posted 7 years 1 week ago
    • Please do not post extensions/template specific questions in the "Free Stuff" forum. You should post in the extension forum or template forum as appropriate. Most of these forums are for members who have a current PAID membership. Our priority is always to assist paying members.

Thank you for your understanding.

Your subscription appears to have expired. Support does require a current subscription.

Clear your browser cache and try again - it should work the same on all machines.

Regards, Mark.
    • Please search forums before posting. Please make sure your post includes the version of the CMS you are using and a link to the problem. Annotations on screenshots can also be helpful to explain problems/goals. Please use the "secure" tab for confidential information.

Time to create page: 0.046 seconds