Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

SOLVED Help with Google Maps

• SOLVED Help with Google Maps

Posted 7 years 2 weeks ago
    • Hello everyone,
      I know this has been done in different themes in rocket theme. I want to have a good map of my laction is the about us page. Having a hard time figuring out how to do this. Any help would be great.

Shannon
    • Matt
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • messin' with stuff

Re: SOLVED Help with Google Maps

• Grab the embed code and stick it in your About Us page Article (if you're using one) or in a Custom HTML module assigned where you want it on your About us page

support.google.com/maps/answer/144361?co...form%3DDesktop&hl=en
    • The following users have thanked you: Shannon Jardine

• SEARCH the forum first! These boards are rich in knowledge and vast in topics. This includes searching just the 'Solved' forums, using Google, and using ChatGPT :woohoo:
  • Re: SOLVED Help with Google Maps

• This worked out great.
    • Matt
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • messin' with stuff

• Good deal :)

If a thread is solved please edit your *original/first* post and place "[SOLVED]" (no quotes; but you do need the brackets) at the beginning of your post title. Changing the post icon to the Solved Checkmark is helpful too. :)
    • SEARCH the forum first! These boards are rich in knowledge and vast in topics. This includes searching just the 'Solved' forums, using Google, and using ChatGPT :woohoo:
  • Re: SOLVED Help with Google Maps

Posted 6 years 11 months ago
    • I have not found how to edit my first post. I can mark solved if I can edit this post.
    • Kat05
    • Preeminent Rocketeer

Posted 6 years 11 months ago
    • Shannon Jardine wrote:
      I have not found how to edit my first post. I can mark solved if I can edit this post.
      Hi Shannon,

the option to edit your post has a time limit, that's why you can no longer see it. I will mark your topic solved. :)
    • Kat05 / QA Lead & Support / Germany

Time to create page: 0.045 seconds