Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

Afterburner2 incompatibility

• Afterburner2 incompatibility

Posted 7 years 1 month ago
    • I used Afterburner and I have being forced to swapp to another template as it seems that Gantry Framework has an issue with Docman that block the proper operation of Docman.
      Joomlatools made a test for my issue an says that "Fatal error: Call to undefined method JDocumentJson::isHtml5() in /home/araclan/www/libraries/joomla/document/renderer/html/head.php on line 67" was indicated. They also confirmed that the issue was not within their componant but most probably within Gantry Framework
      "The problem is that the call is being made in a bad context. JDocumentJson doesn't have such a method, JDocumentHtml does. This looks like a plugin doing something wrong behind the scenes. I've done a quick google search and found this: github.com/joomla/joomla-cms/issues/3155 . This might be related to RocketThemes Gantry FW and since you are using their Afterburner template this might be the problem."

I have swapped to standard Joomla "Protostar template" and the problem was solved immediatly. Suspected gantry Framework seems the cause of the trouble.

I understand that is it rather complicated to ensure compatibility with so many extension and I hope that RocketTheme will be able to identify the cause of this trouble.

Kind Regards
      Scubabyss.
    • Matt
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • messin' with stuff

Re: Afterburner2 incompatibility

• /home/araclan/www/libraries/joomla/document/renderer/html/head.php -- That's a Joomla file, not a Gantry/RocketTheme file...

We cannot guarantee Gantry 4 will be compatible with all 3rd party components. I will pass this to our devs though as a courtesy but I can't actually open a bug ticket on it since it's related to a 3rd party component.
    • SEARCH the forum first! These boards are rich in knowledge and vast in topics. This includes searching just the 'Solved' forums, using Google, and using ChatGPT :woohoo:
    • Matt
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • messin' with stuff

Re: Afterburner2 incompatibility

• This message contains only secure information that is visible to Matt, moderators and administrators
    • SEARCH the forum first! These boards are rich in knowledge and vast in topics. This includes searching just the 'Solved' forums, using Google, and using ChatGPT :woohoo:
  • Re: Afterburner2 incompatibility

Time to create page: 0.047 seconds