Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

Hexeris Update Joomla 3.x error

• Hexeris Update Joomla 3.x error

Posted 7 years 1 month ago
    • Hello,

i have a Joomla 3.x installation with hexeris 1.6 Version now i have payed Hexeris - phpBB Theme and i like to update my Template but it get an error.

I will install with Joomla Extensionmanager and upload rt_hexeris_phpbb3-1.3.zip but then i get the error.
      Is this the right file?

Warnung
      JInstaller: :Install: Die XML-Installationsdatei konnte nicht gefunden werden.

Fehler
      Es kann kein Installationspaket gefunden werden!

What is my problem? Thanks for your help? Best regards Thomas
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

Re: Hexeris Update Joomla 3.x error

• No that is not the right file. IF you want the latest version of Joomla Hexeris then you need to purchase a Joomla Hexeris subscription. Then you will have access to download the correct file.

Regards, Mark.
    • Please search forums before posting. Please make sure your post includes the version of the CMS you are using and a link to the problem. Annotations on screenshots can also be helpful to explain problems/goals. Please use the "secure" tab for confidential information.
  • Re: Hexeris Update Joomla 3.x error

• Hello Mark,

thanks, so this was my mistake, can you give me discount for the wrong ordered product so i should renew Joomla Template Club Membership, right?

Thanks, best regards Thomas
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

Re: Hexeris Update Joomla 3.x error

• Click on the "contact us" link at the bottom of this page and send support an email asking them to switch your subscription from phpbb to Joomla.

Regards, Mark.
    • The following users have thanked you: Klasse-Gemacht

• Please search forums before posting. Please make sure your post includes the version of the CMS you are using and a link to the problem. Annotations on screenshots can also be helpful to explain problems/goals. Please use the "secure" tab for confidential information.

Time to create page: 0.048 seconds