Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

SOLVED Trouble with Custom font in rt_afterburner

• SOLVED Trouble with Custom font in rt_afterburner

Posted 7 years 3 weeks ago
    • I downloaded a type face from font squirrell. I installed the files in /fonts and added the stylesheet to my custom css file. I also added the font option to template options. When I go to change the font in my backend it's not changing the font. I followed this guide docs.gantry.org/gantry4/tutorials/adding-a-custom-font and it's worked fine for me in the past

I do have other css override for fonts for like h1 and body but I updated those as well.

I attatched the font kit and backend info if someone could help take a look.

Thank you.
    • Last Edit: 7 years 3 weeks ago by MrT.
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

Re: SOLVED Trouble with Custom font in rt_afterburner

• Please don't post general correspondence in the secure tab otherwise other members cannot see what you wrote. Only use the secure tab for confidential information such as passwords and logins. I've edited your post for you now.

Please do not post extensions/template specific questions in the "Free Stuff" forum. You should post in the extension forum or template forum as appropriate. Most of these forums are for members who have a current PAID membership. Our priority is always to assist paying members.

Thank you for your understanding.

Your subscription appears to have expired. Support does require a current subscription.

Regards, Mark.
    • Please search forums before posting. Please make sure your post includes the version of the CMS you are using and a link to the problem. Annotations on screenshots can also be helpful to explain problems/goals. Please use the "secure" tab for confidential information.
  • Re: SOLVED Trouble with Custom font in rt_afterburner

• I renewed membership. I didn't realize it was expired actually.

Please let me know if I should re-post in another forum. But since rt-afterburner2 is a free template, i've always posted related questions there.
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

• Thank you for renewing - we appreciate your business.

Ok so I checked and it doesn't look like you copied the eot or svg files?

Regards, Mark.
    • Please search forums before posting. Please make sure your post includes the version of the CMS you are using and a link to the problem. Annotations on screenshots can also be helpful to explain problems/goals. Please use the "secure" tab for confidential information.

• Thanks.

That's very odd. They are definaltey there when I view in my FTP client. I re-uploaded them but I can't see through template either still...
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

• ok I fixed that for you... the font path was wrong in your custom CSS.

Regards, Mark.

• Wow, oblivous to the obvious somtimes. Thanks its working great.

Time to create page: 0.052 seconds