Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

RokQuickCart, without payment

• RokQuickCart, without payment

Posted 7 years 3 weeks ago
    • I like your component RokQuickCart a lot.
      Simple, just what I needed.

But i like to skip the payment module, so checkout without payment and shipping.

How can I do this?
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

Re: RokQuickCart, without payment

• You can use it with the "custom send form" payment method where you link to you own checkout form where you can do whatever you need.

http://www.rockettheme.com/docs/joomla/extensions/rokquickcart/setup.md#checkout-methods .

Regards, Mark.
    • Please search forums before posting. Please make sure your post includes the version of the CMS you are using and a link to the problem. Annotations on screenshots can also be helpful to explain problems/goals. Please use the "secure" tab for confidential information.
  • Re: RokQuickCart, without payment

• Is there some more inforamation.

If I selcty this method, there is something to edti in Send form?
      but where?
      I need some more assistent plaase!
    • Last Edit: 7 years 3 weeks ago by Wilbert Schaapman.
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

• That's all the documentation we have. Rokquickcart is a very old extension. Basically if you put a url in there rokquickcart will go to that link on check and pass all the variables collected as part of the checkout process. It's up to you to write bespoke code to do something with that data provided - which might just be an email or even do nothing at all.

Regards, Mark.
    • Please search forums before posting. Please make sure your post includes the version of the CMS you are using and a link to the problem. Annotations on screenshots can also be helpful to explain problems/goals. Please use the "secure" tab for confidential information.
  • Re: RokQuickCart, without payment

• It is totaly unlcear what you mean and how to do this.
      I simply need a checkput withou payment and shipping.
      Only sending an email to buyer and administrator of the site.
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

• Rokquickcart uses simplecart.js - you can find the documentation on how to write the necessary PHP code here.... http://simplecartjs.org/documentation/sendform-checkout

Regards, Mark.

Time to create page: 0.056 seconds