Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

SOLVED Roksprocket mosaic hide article tag switcher

• SOLVED Roksprocket mosaic hide article tag switcher

Posted 7 years 2 months ago
    • I have Roksprocket Mosaic modules on my Joomla website and need to know how to hide the Article Tag switcher that appears at the top left. ( see page here ) I tried unpublishing the tags in Joomla but they still appear as available tags on the mosaic module. Is there an option to turn them off? Or a CSS workaround to make them invisible?
      Thanks!
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

Re: SOLVED Roksprocket mosaic hide article tag switcher

• Use this code...
      .sprocket-mosaic .sprocket-mosaic-header .sprocket-mosaic-filter {
        display: none;
      }

Put that wherever you keep custom css in that template.

Regards, Mark.
    • Please search forums before posting. Please make sure your post includes the version of the CMS you are using and a link to the problem. Annotations on screenshots can also be helpful to explain problems/goals. Please use the "secure" tab for confidential information.
  • Re: SOLVED Roksprocket mosaic hide article tag switcher

• Thanks, Mark. We'd also love to suppress the display of the tag itself in each article thumbnail. Is there a way to get rid of that?

Appreciate your help!
      Paul
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

Re: SOLVED Roksprocket mosaic hide article tag switcher

• I have say it begs the question why you are using tags if you don't want to show them? but...
      .sprocket-mosaic .sprocket-mosaic-tags, #main .sprocket-mosaic ul.sprocket-mosaic-tags {
          display: none;
      }

When developing web sites it is useful to learn to use either, the Inspector in Firefox, Chrome Developer Tools in Chrome, or one of the other browser developer tools, they will save you hours on things like this and they're very easy to use.

Regards, Mark.
    • Please search forums before posting. Please make sure your post includes the version of the CMS you are using and a link to the problem. Annotations on screenshots can also be helpful to explain problems/goals. Please use the "secure" tab for confidential information.
  • Re: SOLVED Roksprocket mosaic hide article tag switcher

• We are using tags to classify content on the site, and some tags are for purely internal reasons. Using Publish/Unpublish on the tags is enough to hide them in all the other areas, but RokSprocket seems to ignore whether the tags are published or not.

Thanks again for the help, Mark.

Time to create page: 0.040 seconds