Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

SOLVED Problem RokSprocket Strips Layout

• SOLVED Problem RokSprocket Strips Layout

Posted 7 years 3 months ago
    • Hello everyone, I have a problem with RokSprocket Strips Layout. I would like to recreate a model proposed on the demo (see screenshot) but I can not.

This image is hidden for guests.
      Please log in or register to see it.

Here is the result I get when I use it on my website. The text and the "readmore" button appear below the image. The style of the readmore button is totally different from the model. How should I do this? Thank you in advance.

• MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

Re: SOLVED Problem RokSprocket Strips Layout

• Please do not post extensions/template specific questions in the "Free Stuff" forum. You should post in the extension forum or template forum as appropriate. Most of these forums are for members who have a current PAID membership. Our priority is always to assist paying members.

Thank you for your understanding.

Your subscription appears to have expired. Support does require a current subscription.

Tt depends what template you are using as some template have overrides for the layout of roksprocket. The overrides can be found in /templates/TEMPLATENAME/roksprocket folder - if you remove whatever layout you don't want the override for you will then get the default layout as per the demo rokspocket (which doesn't have template overrides) - backup first though in case you need to reinstate.

Regards, Mark.
    • Please search forums before posting. Please make sure your post includes the version of the CMS you are using and a link to the problem. Annotations on screenshots can also be helpful to explain problems/goals. Please use the "secure" tab for confidential information.
  • Re: SOLVED Problem RokSprocket Strips Layout

• Sorry!.. I have renew my membership. I have replace the strips.css on the folder.
      The image is always above the text and the readmore button does not look like the one I made the screenshot this morning. Can you help me please? The template used is Hadron.

Can you move the subject to the right place also please?

Thank you.
  • Re: SOLVED Problem RokSprocket Strips Layout

Time to create page: 0.051 seconds