Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

SOLVED Desktop vs Responsive Modules Afterburner2

• SOLVED Desktop vs Responsive Modules Afterburner2

Posted 7 years 4 months ago
    • I'm using the AfterBurner_2 Template.

I use dispaly ads on one of my sites. I have specified the ads in a module and they appear on both my Desktop and Mobile site. I would rather display different ads on each version of the site (different ads on mobile and different ads on desktop) - and also in different postions.

Is this possible? I thought it might mean I need to add a module suffix?

Thank you
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

Re: SOLVED Desktop vs Responsive Modules Afterburner2

• Yes, create two different version of your ad module(one for mobile and one for desktop) and give the first a module class suffix of "visible-phone" and the second a module class suffix of "hidden-phone".

Regards, Mark.
    • Please search forums before posting. Please make sure your post includes the version of the CMS you are using and a link to the problem. Annotations on screenshots can also be helpful to explain problems/goals. Please use the "secure" tab for confidential information.
  • Re: SOLVED Desktop vs Responsive Modules Afterburner2

• Thanks Mark. I have tried this, however both modules appear on both versions of desktop/mobile. See screenshots. I have also tried without quotes..
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

Re: SOLVED Desktop vs Responsive Modules Afterburner2

• Don't put quotes in the module class suffix field and always start that field with a leading space.

Regards, Mark.
    • Please search forums before posting. Please make sure your post includes the version of the CMS you are using and a link to the problem. Annotations on screenshots can also be helpful to explain problems/goals. Please use the "secure" tab for confidential information.
  • Re: SOLVED Desktop vs Responsive Modules Afterburner2

• Thanks so much. It was the leading space I was missing, solved.

Time to create page: 0.044 seconds