Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

RokAjaxSearch: how to make it to display search results on a specific page

• RokAjaxSearch: how to make it to display search results on a specific page

Posted 7 years 4 months ago
    • Hi community,

I'm using RokAjaxSearch with Audacity Joomla template on blendedlearningdev.vu.edu.au/audacityJoom/ site.

I need both Search results and Advanced search to be displayed on a specific page but only Advanced search results get displayed on the specific 'Search' page and I achived that by going to RokAjaxSearch module > typing the address of the specific page: 'search'

Advanced Search page URL: search

The Search results do not get displayed on the 'Search' page but instead displayed on its own page.

My guess is to be able to make Search results to be displayed on the same 'Search' page, I would need to somehow modify the address in Search page URL: index.php?option=com_search&view=search&tmpl=component, which is a default address.

To access Advanced Search, type any rubish in 'Search' filed > then click Advanced search

Please have a look at the screeshots attached for more info.

Would anyone know what to address I need to put there?
      Any help will be much appreciated.

This image is hidden for guests.
      Please log in or register to see it.

• Damir
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Developer

Re: RokAjaxSearch: how to make it to display search results on a specific page

• Re: RokAjaxSearch: how to make it to display search results on a specific page

• This message contains only secure information that is visible to Damir, moderators and administrators
    • Damir
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Developer

• Re: RokAjaxSearch: how to make it to display search results on a specific page

• This message contains only secure information that is visible to Damir, moderators and administrators

• Hi Damir,
      did you have a chance to look into the issue?
      thanks
    • Matt
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • messin' with stuff

• Unfortunately that field hasn't worked in a little while... we do have an open ticket on it... watch for an updated release of RokAjaxSearch
    • SEARCH the forum first! These boards are rich in knowledge and vast in topics. This includes searching just the 'Solved' forums, using Google, and using ChatGPT :woohoo:
    • Matt
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • messin' with stuff

• This message contains only secure information that is visible to Matt, moderators and administrators
    • The following users have thanked you: Michael Sturmey

• SEARCH the forum first! These boards are rich in knowledge and vast in topics. This includes searching just the 'Solved' forums, using Google, and using ChatGPT :woohoo:
    • andpuxa

Posted 7 years 1 week ago
    • And how do I do the opening of the results on the page I need?
      Please help.

Time to create page: 0.062 seconds