Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

Roksprocket features module (backend) and MediaManager

• Jaak

Roksprocket features module (backend) and MediaManager

Posted 7 years 6 months ago
    • Hello,

I have a problem with Roksprocket module backend management. Joomla 3.6.2 (Template based on Ja Purity III and T3 framework)
      1. Open module - type (Features-Slideshow Simple items)
      2. Press button "Add new item"
      3. In newly added slide - have tried to add an image for the new slide -> Open image selection and clicking onto "MediaManager link" - nothing happens
      4. Refresh page and repeat point 3 - MediaManager starts to work

How can I avoid that need for refresh? For user it seems like not correctly functioning piece of software.

Jaak
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

Re: Roksprocket features module (backend) and MediaManager

Posted 7 years 6 months ago
    • Are you using JCE editor? We've noticed that the latest JCE editor version seems to break roksprocket. If you are, change editor to one of the others and disable all JCE components/plugins in extensions manager > manage. If still no good, Please would you post your URL, superuser id and pswd in the secure tab of your post and i'll have a look for you.

Regards, Mark.
    • Please search forums before posting. Please make sure your post includes the version of the CMS you are using and a link to the problem. Annotations on screenshots can also be helpful to explain problems/goals. Please use the "secure" tab for confidential information.

Time to create page: 0.048 seconds