Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

SOLVED Joomla 3.x with Afterburner 2 - No "Install Languages" Choices

• SOLVED Joomla 3.x with Afterburner 2 - No "Install Languages" Choices

Posted 7 years 9 months ago
    • Hi
      Perhaps I need upgrade to a newer template but here goes.
      I set up my web site with rocketlauncher for Afterburner 2 on Joomla 3, where main language is English GB
      Now I am ready to expand it to a multilingual site, or adding French to web site
      However after reviewing the many 'how to' documentation on-line I cannot get past step 1 or:
      Go to the Extensions-> Extension Manager-> Install languages. If you don’t see a list of available languages, click Find languages button
      There are no language choices, but the choices that are available are not related to language as I understand - see attached.
      Any assistance would be appreciated. Thanks
    • The following users have thanked you: Vitaly

• MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

Re: SOLVED Joomla 3.x with Afterburner 2 - No "Install Languages" Choices

• Please would you post your URL, superuser id and pswd in the secure tab of your post and i'll have a look for you.

Regards, Mark.

• Please search forums before posting. Please make sure your post includes the version of the CMS you are using and a link to the problem. Annotations on screenshots can also be helpful to explain problems/goals. Please use the "secure" tab for confidential information.
  • Re: SOLVED Joomla 3.x with Afterburner 2 - No "Install Languages" Choices

• This message contains only secure information that is visible to MrT, moderators and administrators

• MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

• login details do not appear to work - please check.

Regards, Mark.

• Please search forums before posting. Please make sure your post includes the version of the CMS you are using and a link to the problem. Annotations on screenshots can also be helpful to explain problems/goals. Please use the "secure" tab for confidential information.

• This message contains only secure information that is visible to MrT, moderators and administrators

• MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

• Well - I've never seen such a thing before - that is really weird. But... it is a Joomla issue rather than anything to do with RT products so I suggest that you ask about this on the Jooml.org forum. They are the best people to helpyou in this instance.

Regards, Mark.

• Hi
      I appreciate the look see, in any case.
      I was able to proceed to set up multilingual with two languages in any case.
      But I will post it on Joomla and see what they say, as you suggested.
      Thanks, you can close the ticket

Time to create page: 0.043 seconds