Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

Change size logo template Lexicon

• Change size logo template Lexicon

Posted 8 years 6 months ago
    • Hello;
      I need to change the height of the local band which appears in my logo template Lexicon. How do I change this without harming the header layout where the menu is?
      Grateful.
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

Re: Change size logo template Lexicon

Posted 8 years 6 months ago
    • Please do not post extensions/template specific questions in the "Free stuff" forum. You should post in the extension forum or template forum as appropriate. Most of these forums are for members who have a current PAID membership. Our priority is always to assist paying members.

Thank you for your understanding.

Your subscription appears to have expired several years ago? Support requires a current subscription.

I am also wondering from where you obtained the lexicon template since it was released in April 2014 and you membership expired way before that time?

It is the logo image height driving the height of the header. You can upload a bigger image in template manager and then make any other necessary adjustments with custom CSS.

Regards, Mark.
    • Please search forums before posting. Please make sure your post includes the version of the CMS you are using and a link to the problem. Annotations on screenshots can also be helpful to explain problems/goals. Please use the "secure" tab for confidential information.

Time to create page: 0.034 seconds