Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

RokSprocket Layout Problem

• RokSprocket Layout Problem

Posted 8 years 9 months ago
    • I have a List rocksprocket module displaying a category of articles and their main article images. Unfortunately, the container for each of the articles doesn't seem to encompass the image, and I am getting some weird layout issues. In fullscreen, you can see that the next articles is kicked over... this goes away as the screensize decreases makign the text "longer."

The site is currenly hosted locally on my box so I don't have a link for you- if necessary I can upload a copy to one of my dev servers, but I thought I would determine firs if this is a known issue with a known solution.

I am running the latest version of Joomla with your Callisto template.

THANKS in advance!
    • Last Edit: 8 years 9 months ago by Alexander Taft.
    • DanG
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Custom work done

Re: RokSprocket Layout Problem

• Alexander Taft wrote:
      I have a List rocksprocket module displaying a category of articles and their main article images. Unfortunately, the container for each of the articles doesn't seem to encompass the image, and I am getting some weird layout issues. In fullscreen, you can see that the next articles is kicked over... this goes away as the screensize decreases makign the text "longer."

The site is currenly hosted locally on my box so I don't have a link for you- if necessary I can upload a copy to one of my dev servers, but I thought I would determine firs if this is a known issue with a known solution.

I am running the latest version of Joomla with your Callisto template.

THANKS in advance!

Sorry but for us to provide any accurate help we need to see a live site. In these cases we usually recommend to our members to Clone your site from local to remote server with a free copy of Akeeba backup
  • Re: RokSprocket Layout Problem

• DanG
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Custom work done

• Re: RokSprocket Layout Problem

• Yes- that did it! Thanks!

I also added the following as the float left created dark bars where the div didn't extend:
      .sprocket-lists .sprocket-lists-container li {
      float: left;
      width: 100%;
      }

THANKS!
    • DanG
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Custom work done

• Alexander Taft wrote:
      Yes- that did it! Thanks!

I also added the following as the float left created dark bars where the div didn't extend:
      .sprocket-lists .sprocket-lists-container li {
      float: left;
      width: 100%;
      }

THANKS!

Nice
      This image is hidden for guests.
      Please log in or register to see it.

To mark this issue as Solved, please change the Topic icon to a Checkmark and add [SOLVED] to the beginning of your Title FIRST post of the Topic

This image is hidden for guests.
      Please log in or register to see it.

Thanks.

Time to create page: 0.057 seconds