Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

SOLVED Cant Find Rok Stock in Module manager

• ETC
    • Rocketeer

SOLVED Cant Find Rok Stock in Module manager

Posted 8 years 11 months ago
    • I just installed rokstock, but in module manager i cant find RockStock Module. In extension manager i can see RokStock listed but when i rearch for RokStock in Modules manager, i cant seem to find it.
      Regards
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

Re: SOLVED Cant Find Rok Stock in Module manager

• module manager > new > rokstock

http://www.rockettheme.com/docs/joomla/extensions/rokstock/

Regards, Mark.
    • Please search forums before posting. Please make sure your post includes the version of the CMS you are using and a link to the problem. Annotations on screenshots can also be helpful to explain problems/goals. Please use the "secure" tab for confidential information.
    • ETC
    • Rocketeer

• I followed the instructions, downloaded the latest RokStock and installed rockstock2.0.2

but cant find in modules manager, do i have to install utilities?

regards
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

• Please would you post your URL, superuser id and pswd in the secure tab of your post and i'll have a look for you.

Regards, Mark.
    • Please search forums before posting. Please make sure your post includes the version of the CMS you are using and a link to the problem. Annotations on screenshots can also be helpful to explain problems/goals. Please use the "secure" tab for confidential information.
  • Re: SOLVED Cant Find Rok Stock in Module manager

Posted 8 years 5 months ago
    • unable to find any of rokstock module in joomla 3x. I read the thread but could not find any solutions please advise
      Thanks
      Jay
    • Jay Bell
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

Posted 8 years 5 months ago
    • There is a J3.x version available on the extensions page (see screenshot). http://www.rockettheme.com/joomla/extensions .

Regards, Mark.

Time to create page: 0.052 seconds