Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

two module Side By Side

• mdi-rtm

two module Side By Side

Posted 9 years 1 month ago
    • hi,
      I have a problem related to the module position. I have two different module types. a custom HTML and another Iframe. In the template manager, I see a bottom position and it is adjacent to bottom b.

When I publish the two module, where the custom HTML is bottom a while Iframe is a bottom b. Iframe module is displayed under custom HTML. I've set the layout in template manager. I do a variety of ways to solve this problem until I get stuck and made me dizzy ....

so, please help me
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

Re: two module Side By Side

Posted 9 years 1 month ago
    • Please do not post extensions/template specific questions in the "free stuff" forum. You should post in the extension forum or template forum as appropriate. Most of these forums are for members who have a current PAID membership. Our priority is always to assist paying members.

Thank you for your understanding.

You membership appears to have expired? While some templates and extensions are free, support does require a current subscription.

If you would please post in the appropriate template/extension forum and post a url to your site we will be very happy to assist you.

Regards, Mark.
    • Please search forums before posting. Please make sure your post includes the version of the CMS you are using and a link to the problem. Annotations on screenshots can also be helpful to explain problems/goals. Please use the "secure" tab for confidential information.

Time to create page: 0.039 seconds