Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

SOLVED How can I hide a module in responsive view?

• SOLVED How can I hide a module in responsive view?

Posted 9 years 4 months ago
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

Re: SOLVED How can I hide a module in responsive view?

• Use the responsive support classes http://www.rockettheme.com/docs/joomla/basic/responsive_support_classes.md - add module class suffix such as " hidden-phone".

Regards, Mark.
    • Please search forums before posting. Please make sure your post includes the version of the CMS you are using and a link to the problem. Annotations on screenshots can also be helpful to explain problems/goals. Please use the "secure" tab for confidential information.
  • Re: SOLVED How can I hide a module in responsive view?

• Thanks but I need to search it in other template and copy it to css in this template. I using free template afterburner and there isn't it.
    • Last Edit: 9 years 4 months ago by Arkas Sp. z o.o..
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

• Afterburner template is not a responsive template so the responsive support classes won't work in that template and would be redundant anyway since the template does not change size. Afterburner2 template is responsive and already includes the responsive support classes so consider changing to that template instead.

Regards, Mark.
    • Please search forums before posting. Please make sure your post includes the version of the CMS you are using and a link to the problem. Annotations on screenshots can also be helpful to explain problems/goals. Please use the "secure" tab for confidential information.

• Ok. This works.

Can I ask You about how can I shorten a left column after I hide a module?

Greetings
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

• You can't - once a module is published to a position then that position will occupy space on the page (regardless of whether the module content is hidden or not). The position does not collapse if it is hidden - it only collapses if there is nothing published to it.

Regards, Mark.

• Thanks for help and have a nice day.

Time to create page: 0.050 seconds