Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

Roksprocket 'Random'

• colinives
    • Sr. Rocketeer

Roksprocket 'Random'

Posted 9 years 4 months ago
    • Hi there

I am using a number of RokSprocket Mosaic modules - with more 'blocks' on display than the underlying dataset. When the user clicks on the 'random' buttom (above, right of the set of tiles) - the module only randomises the blocks already on display rather than picks them from the full set and displays the limited number Ive requested. Surely the feature only really makes sense if the random buttom picks up from the full set and displays the number of blocks than youve selected - this would make for a much better user/interaction experience than mixing up what is already on display.

Am I missing something (a setting, perhaps)

Thanks & regards,
      Colin
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

Re: Roksprocket 'Random'

• We already have an outstanding bug ticket for this.

Regards, Mark.
    • Please search forums before posting. Please make sure your post includes the version of the CMS you are using and a link to the problem. Annotations on screenshots can also be helpful to explain problems/goals. Please use the "secure" tab for confidential information.
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

• This message contains only secure information that is visible to MrT, moderators and administrators
    • Please search forums before posting. Please make sure your post includes the version of the CMS you are using and a link to the problem. Annotations on screenshots can also be helpful to explain problems/goals. Please use the "secure" tab for confidential information.
    • colinives
    • Sr. Rocketeer

• Thanks for the update Mr T!

I guess there is no idea when it may get fixed - client spotted this before me!

Kind regards,
      Colin
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

• Nope sorry I can't give any ETA on that.

Regards, Mark.

Time to create page: 0.048 seconds