Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

SOLVED RokMiniEvent nonworking side-scroll

• Re: SOLVED RokMiniEvent nonworking side-scroll

Posted 9 years 4 months ago
    • I finally got an answer from the web hosting people and they told me i can get to the apache logs myself from the root directory/logs on the ftp server. There i can see from the last five days or so but not anything specific in them to point to RME or its folder..

I could not get more of an answer from them! Is there any other way to find the reason for the malfunctioning?

And yesterday or so the calender stopped showing altogether, it just says: No Calendar Events Found or Calendar not set to Public.
      I have tried to create new calendars in google and new modules in RME, and reinstalling RME, nothing helps!
    • Matt
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • messin' with stuff

Re: SOLVED RokMiniEvent nonworking side-scroll

• There's an important new update for RME that was released yesterday that should fix the "no cal events found" and make RME compatible with the new Google API

www.rockettheme.com/forum/joomla-extensi...-public?limitstart=0

Also, we've posted new instructions for setting up Google calendar... there's some important options needed on the Google side to ensure you've made everything Public

www.rockettheme.com/docs/joomla/extensio...minievents/google.md

So far as the scrolling... go ahead and do the update first and test... assuming it's still an issue use that error log you've got (are their recent errors in there? current timestamps?) and disable any/all plugins that are erroring out and test... Are there any other RocketTheme plugins/extensions other than RME erroring out?

Post up the error log here and we can take a look too.
    • Last Edit: 9 years 4 months ago by Matt.
    • The following users have thanked you: anders wiberg

• SEARCH the forum first! These boards are rich in knowledge and vast in topics. This includes searching just the 'Solved' forums, using Google, and using ChatGPT :woohoo:

• With the upgraded 3.01 everything works as it should, thank you so much for the help!

• I have the same problem with newest module on my site www.tus07.de and it still doesn't scroll...
      I have cleared site and browser cache already.
    • Matt
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • messin' with stuff

• Disable that twitter feed thing... I think it's screwing with it...
    • SEARCH the forum first! These boards are rich in knowledge and vast in topics. This includes searching just the 'Solved' forums, using Google, and using ChatGPT :woohoo:

• Hi,

I also have the same issue. I update RME and did everything on the google side. My events are back but the scrolling won't work.
      Any idea?
      www.basketcd31.com/

thanks
    • Last Edit: 9 years 4 months ago by Hervé Faucon.

• I've deactivated it temporary and it doesn't work. Is it a conflict with mootools or Jquery library?

• Hi,

I found a solution (at least for my issue). I updated K2 and now everything works fine.
    • Matt
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • messin' with stuff

• Anders, looks like yours is sliding now too... same solution as Herve? Can we mark this solved?

If a thread is solved please edit your *original/first* post and place "[SOLVED]" (no quotes; don't forget the brackets) at the beginning of your post title. Changing the post icon to the Solved Checkmark is helpful too. :)

• It is still not working for me. I'm not using K2, so I can't update it...

Time to create page: 0.062 seconds