Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

Roksprocket: images issue

• Paolo
    • Rocketeer

Roksprocket: images issue

Posted 9 years 5 months ago
    • Hi,

I have installed the module 2.1.2 on Joomla 3.3.6. I think there's some bugs because I cannot work with the images.

Features
      This works well only with Showcase. With Slideshow and Slideshow 2 the module doesn't get the images from Joomla articles (I tried all configurations) and all is blank. If I set media manager the module show two images: the image from the article plus the image overlapped from the media manager .

Strips
      All is fine, but only when I work with media manager. Otherwise, all is blank.

Is there some possibility for me to use this wonderful module? Where can be the problem?
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

Re: Roksprocket: images issue

Posted 9 years 5 months ago
    • Please would you post your URL, superuser id and pswd in the secure tab of your post and i'll have a look for you.

Roksprocket ID?

Did you add the images on the "images & links" tab of the articles? roksprocket does not extract images from the article body itself.

Regards, Mark.
    • Please search forums before posting. Please make sure your post includes the version of the CMS you are using and a link to the problem. Annotations on screenshots can also be helpful to explain problems/goals. Please use the "secure" tab for confidential information.

Time to create page: 0.053 seconds