Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

SOLVED Rokgallery with RokBox 2 navigation is broken iOS 8 in safari/chrome

• Kevinos

SOLVED Rokgallery with RokBox 2 navigation is broken iOS 8 in safari/chrome

Posted 9 years 5 months ago
    • Hi,

After installing iOS 8 on my iPhone (6) I can't use the navigation arrows in the RokBox 2 when viewing my Rokgallery?
      I tried both safari and chrome but when clicking on an arrow or the closing X nothing hapens...

Any tips on how to fix this? I use the rokbox 2 because it's the best for showing my gallery on mobile devices.

Kind regards,
      Kevin
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

Re: SOLVED Rokgallery with RokBox 2 navigation is broken iOS 8 in safari/chrome

• Could you please post a URL to your site (this can be done in the secure area tab if you prefer) so we can look for you. Without a link to page where the problem is on your site it is quite hard for us to provide the best solution due to so many variables. We try to provide file names and line numbers for code changes and if changes have already been made then our advice may be incorrect.

Regards, Mark.
    • Please search forums before posting. Please make sure your post includes the version of the CMS you are using and a link to the problem. Annotations on screenshots can also be helpful to explain problems/goals. Please use the "secure" tab for confidential information.
    • Kevinos

• This message contains only secure information that is visible to MrT, moderators and administrators
    • Last Edit: 9 years 5 months ago by Kevinos.
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

• I have raised a bug ticket for this to have our DEVS investigate.

Regards, Mark.
    • Please search forums before posting. Please make sure your post includes the version of the CMS you are using and a link to the problem. Annotations on screenshots can also be helpful to explain problems/goals. Please use the "secure" tab for confidential information.
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

• This message contains only secure information that is visible to MrT, moderators and administrators
  • Re: SOLVED Rokgallery with RokBox 2 navigation is broken iOS 8 in safari/chrome

• I also have a very different UI on Safari (have not tried Chrome) after upgrading to iOS8.

Please advise.

Many thanks.
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

• MrT wrote:
      I have raised a bug ticket for this to have our DEVS investigate.
      I can add nothing more... I have no influence over when the ticket will be addressed.

Regards, Mark.
    • Kevinos

• Thank you MrT, we will wait : - )
    • Kevinos

• Any update on this?

I use Rokgallery on many sites and now its useless on mobile devices.
      I mean every site using RokGallery has this problem rigt now even the demo on rockettheme.com
      Don't wan't to change to another gallery component/module. If RokGallery was a paid extension I would pay for it!

Hope to hear from you soon.
    • Last Edit: 9 years 5 months ago by Kevinos.
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

• No there isn't - when we release new products updates we announce it here... http://www.rockettheme.com/product-updates .

Regards, Mark.

Time to create page: 0.070 seconds