Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

SOLVED Rokgallery with RokBox 2 navigation is broken iOS 8 in safari/chrome

• Re: SOLVED Rokgallery with RokBox 2 navigation is broken iOS 8 in safari/chrome

Posted 9 years 5 months ago
    • I have the same problem, and I agree with Kevinos, Rokbox is very nice and I would prefer to stay using it.
  • Re: SOLVED Rokgallery with RokBox 2 navigation is broken iOS 8 in safari/chrome

• Yup, same problem here. The X doesn't work anymore to close the popup.
    • Kevinos

Re: SOLVED Rokgallery with RokBox 2 navigation is broken iOS 8 in safari/chrome

• And yes, 2.0.8 fixes it. Great!
      Thanks!
    • debi
    • Rocketeer

Posted 8 years 4 months ago
    • Oooh . . . on my Android phone the nav <> arrows are really small in the corners and there is no way to actually progress through the images in the RokGallery. Can I enlarge them using css?

In Chrome on a laptop, the rokbox-footer, where the nav <> arrows are located, is below the visible part of the gallery . . . necessitating that the user needs to scroll down to see them . . . which may not happen.

Is there a way to move them into the rokbox-header, where the close x button is located? Or, perhaps using css to make them static in relationship to the page rather than the module?

I've made a stationary promo section on some sites using:

#base_promo {
      bottom: 0;
      color: #000;
      height: 40px;
      left: 0;
      position: fixed;
      width: 100%;
      z-index: 1001;
      /* you get the idea :-) */
      }

Thx so much for directing me to a solution!!!
      cheers ~ deb
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

Posted 8 years 4 months ago
    • debi - could you please raise a new topic rather than posting in a year old dormant topic. Also, post a link to your site too, then we'll be glad to help you.

Regards, Mark.
    • Please search forums before posting. Please make sure your post includes the version of the CMS you are using and a link to the problem. Annotations on screenshots can also be helpful to explain problems/goals. Please use the "secure" tab for confidential information.

Time to create page: 0.046 seconds