Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

RokBridge: Error on Joomla 3.3

• zeekr
    • Jr. Rocketeer

RokBridge: Error on Joomla 3.3

Posted 9 years 7 months ago
    • Hi,

I'm installing a new server and have already installed Joomla (currently running on 3.3.3), the latest Rokbridge and the latest phpBB3 (3.0.12). When I go the my Joomla page, the 'Latest post' module is working correctly, I see the last posts, however when I click on the posting or go directy to the /forum on my site, I get an error: Error displaying the error page: Application Instantiation Error: JLIB_APPLICATION_ERROR_APPLICATION_LOAD

According to the RokBridge page, it's up to Joomla 3.2.x, when will it be updated to support 3.3.x as well, or is there any change I can make to let it just work?

It looks like it's the same as this issue: forum.joomla.org/viewtopic.php?f=727&t=825679

Thanks in advance,
      Rutger
    • Last Edit: 9 years 7 months ago by zeekr.
    • Roeland_A!
    • Preeminent Rocketeer

Re: RokBridge: Error on Joomla 3.3

Posted 9 years 7 months ago
    • Hi Rutger,
      It is indeed that exact problem :) I was the person posting that on joomla.org
      In the time that passed I updated Rokbridge to work on newer versions of joomla.
      I have it available, but it is no longer free. If you are interested, drop me an email This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
      Best regards,
      Roel
    • *Karma comes in many forms, my personal favourite is the random saucepan from the sky* J.Spencer 17-02-2009

Time to create page: 0.040 seconds