Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

How can I fix a DS error in Afterburner?

• How can I fix a DS error in Afterburner?

Posted 9 years 7 months ago
    • Hi,

Sorry for my English,

Few weeks ago I wanted to install Afterburner template on Joomla 3.2. After a few changes in manifest file I was able to do it. But now I notice some errors when I tried to add images to new auction (extension Auction Factory) on the frontend. When I tried to add an image to the new auction (I need to be a register user) I get an error and warning in media manager view. Those errors are:

Warning: require(/home/rlc59179/public_html/sofortkauf24/templates/rt_afterburnerDSrt_styleswitcher.php) [function.require]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/rlc59179/public_html/sofortkauf24/templates/rt_afterburner/component.php on line 16

Fatal error: require() [function.require]: Failed opening required '/home/rlc59179/public_html/sofortkauf24/templates/rt_afterburnerDSrt_styleswitcher.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/rlc59179/public_html/sofortkauf24/templates/rt_afterburner/component.php on line 16

URL: www.sofortkauf24.at/

(If you want to add new auction You have to register or sign in).

Greetings and thanks for any help.
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

Re: How can I fix a DS error in Afterburner?

• Why was it necessary to change anything in the manifest file? What did you change? I don't know what "DS" is?

Regards, Mark.
    • Please search forums before posting. Please make sure your post includes the version of the CMS you are using and a link to the problem. Annotations on screenshots can also be helpful to explain problems/goals. Please use the "secure" tab for confidential information.
  • Re: How can I fix a DS error in Afterburner?

• Thanks for reply
      What did you change?

I only change a version of Joomla from 1.5 or 2.5 to 3.2.

DS is a constant in:

component.php:
      require(YOURBASEPATH . DS . "rt_styleswitcher.php");
      require(YOURBASEPATH . DS . "rt_styleloader.php"); 

I want to know how to change the "DS" constant to an error no longer appeared.

Greetings
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

• 1. is gantry installed (and latest version)?
      2. give me exact steps to recreate this.
      3. Please would you post your URL, superuser id and pswd in the secure tab of your post and i'll have a look for you.

Regards, Mark.
    • Please search forums before posting. Please make sure your post includes the version of the CMS you are using and a link to the problem. Annotations on screenshots can also be helpful to explain problems/goals. Please use the "secure" tab for confidential information.

• Hi,

I installed a Gantry Framework and I haven't now this errors. But the view of Media Manager is other than the Media Manager in backend. If You want to see this I post You in secure tab a login and password. Please login in frontend to create a new auction and see what's going on.

URL: http://www.sofortkauf24.at - frontend

URL: http://www.sofortkauf24.at/administrator/ - backend

Greetings
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

• You're getting a 404 becuase it's trying to load a non-existent CSS file (bad name) and that's why it's also unformatted.

Have you tried the same thing in (say) BEEZ template? This look like an issue with the extension to me rather that the template.

Regards, Mark.

• Thanks for reply.

I will try beez3 tooday and I will inform You tomorrow. But Yours template is very good and I wanted to use it.
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

• Yes, my point was - if it doesn't work with beez then the issue is with the extension/plugin and not our template.

Regards, Mark.

Time to create page: 0.057 seconds