Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

k2 tags not imported to RokSprocket?

• MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

Re: k2 tags not imported to RokSprocket?

Posted 9 years 4 months ago
    • MrT wrote:
      We "keep you posted" on the products update page... http://www.rockettheme.com/product-updates . We announced all new releases of extensions and templates there.

There has been no new release annouced on that page - so, no, there is no news.

Regards, Mark.
    • Please search forums before posting. Please make sure your post includes the version of the CMS you are using and a link to the problem. Annotations on screenshots can also be helpful to explain problems/goals. Please use the "secure" tab for confidential information.
    • BradyS

Posted 9 years 3 months ago
    • Tims... THANK YOU! I've been trying to figure out this issue for about 5 hours and couldn't figure out why the tags weren't showing up. Your "change the tag_names to tags" solution did the trick for me... thanks! :)
    • Last Edit: 9 years 3 months ago by BradyS.
  • Re: k2 tags not imported to RokSprocket?

Posted 8 years 11 months ago
    • Hi,

Did you get this working with K2, as well as having the filters in the front end?

I can only get this to work with Joomla articles as the source.

Can anyone help?
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

Posted 8 years 11 months ago
    • The bug ticket is still outstanding - there is no fix as yet.

Regards, Mark.
    • Please search forums before posting. Please make sure your post includes the version of the CMS you are using and a link to the problem. Annotations on screenshots can also be helpful to explain problems/goals. Please use the "secure" tab for confidential information.
    • digival

Posted 8 years 10 months ago
    • The code above worked form me (Theme rt_metropolis, sprocket 2.1.6) and also k2 tags are prettier because they can contain spaces, custom tags inside module don't allow spaces. Regards
    • David Q
    • Jr. Rocketeer

Posted 8 years 6 months ago
    • Wow! Still no resolution of a stone cold project-stopping bug
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

• I've checked again and the bug ticket is still outstanding I'm afraid. We have limited development resources and they are very much fully utilised with Gantry 5 and the new templates at the moment.

Regards, Mark.
    • The following users have thanked you: David Q

• Re: k2 tags not imported to RokSprocket?

• Hi,

Is that a very difficult fix?
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

• I wouldn't know as I am not the developer of Roksprocket. It would require our DEVS to look to ascertain how long it would take to fix - they just don't know without looking and they have many other things to look at of a higher priority.

Regards, Mark.
    • David Q
    • Jr. Rocketeer

• Such a shame that RocketTheme would go to the trouble of supporting K2 but not address this pretty small but fundamental bug which makes Roksprocket unusable. Oh well - as you say, different priorities :)
    • Last Edit: 8 years 6 months ago by David Q.

Time to create page: 0.074 seconds