Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

k2 tags not imported to RokSprocket?

• MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

Re: k2 tags not imported to RokSprocket?

Posted 9 years 10 months ago
    • No, there are no updates and I cannot give you any timescale either, sorry.

The ticket is still outstanding.

Regards, Mark.
    • Last Edit: 9 years 7 months ago by MrT. Reason: typo
    • Please search forums before posting. Please make sure your post includes the version of the CMS you are using and a link to the problem. Annotations on screenshots can also be helpful to explain problems/goals. Please use the "secure" tab for confidential information.
    • Nailorf

Posted 9 years 7 months ago
    • Hello All,

I'm experiencing this BUG too. Hope the ticket is now on the top of the to-do list ;-).
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

• MrT wrote:
      No, there are no updates and I cannot give you any timescale either, sorry.

The ticket is still outstanding.

Sorry no more news than before.

Regards, Mark.
    • Please search forums before posting. Please make sure your post includes the version of the CMS you are using and a link to the problem. Annotations on screenshots can also be helpful to explain problems/goals. Please use the "secure" tab for confidential information.
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

• This message contains only secure information that is visible to MrT, moderators and administrators
  • Re: k2 tags not imported to RokSprocket?

• Hi - is this currently being investigated?
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

• No, It's logged in our ticket system for the DEVS to look at in due course.

Regards, Mark.

• This is something that I need as well. Please keep us posted as to when it is available. For now I am just adding a custom tag for each item in the module. Thanks!
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

• We "keep you posted" on the products update page... http://www.rockettheme.com/product-updates . We announced all new releases of extensions and templates there.

Regards, Mark.

Posted 9 years 4 months ago
    • I assume it's still not being fixed. It's such a nice feature. I hope it will be fixed soon.

Posted 9 years 4 months ago
    • hi,

any news on that, i have some problemS that can be solved if this feature worked

Time to create page: 0.069 seconds