Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

SOLVED RokSprocket Mosaic Image Size

• jshort
    • Hero Rocketeer

SOLVED RokSprocket Mosaic Image Size

Posted 10 years 4 weeks ago
    • I'm having a problem with the image size in Roksprocket mosaic. The first 4 are the same size, but 5 & 6 are bigger. I tried image resize in the module, but that didn't work.

Content provider is K2. See screen shot.
    • Matt
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • messin' with stuff

Re: SOLVED RokSprocket Mosaic Image Size

• in my experience RS Mosaic only scales the width... if you want even images you have to put them in there manually, or assign them as article images, attached to the articles.
    • SEARCH the forum first! These boards are rich in knowledge and vast in topics. This includes searching just the 'Solved' forums, using Google, and using ChatGPT :woohoo:
    • jshort
    • Hero Rocketeer

• It must be a bug with RS & K2. In the RS Mosaic module, you are supposed to be able to set the Max-Height of the images.
    • jshort
    • Hero Rocketeer

Posted 10 years 3 weeks ago
    • I fixed the problem by batch resizing and cropping the images using Irfanview, but it would be nice if the Image Resize worked in RokSprocket.
  • Re: SOLVED RokSprocket Mosaic Image Size

Posted 9 years 7 months ago
    • Did this ever get fixed? I am using RS Features, Joomla source and the Image Resize does not work.
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

Posted 9 years 7 months ago
    • joomlajohn - Please don't resurrect 5 month old topics. The image resize function is not intended to be used in a responsive template (it is a legacy of it being used in fixed templates). The template contains CSS to scale the image (up or down) to 100% of the container it is within so that it adapts to fit all viewports. Therefore the "resize" function will have no effect other than to make the image pixelated or create a large image to download which is then rescaled down again.

So, there is nothing to fix.

Regards, Mark.
    • Please search forums before posting. Please make sure your post includes the version of the CMS you are using and a link to the problem. Annotations on screenshots can also be helpful to explain problems/goals. Please use the "secure" tab for confidential information.

Time to create page: 0.060 seconds