Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

SOLVED Rokbooster - Fail! Again...

• Re: SOLVED Rokbooster - Fail! Again...

Posted 9 years 2 days ago
    • This message contains only secure information that is visible to MrT, moderators and administrators
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

Re: SOLVED Rokbooster - Fail! Again...

• Rokbooster is already installed on your site?

Regards, Mark.
    • Please search forums before posting. Please make sure your post includes the version of the CMS you are using and a link to the problem. Annotations on screenshots can also be helpful to explain problems/goals. Please use the "secure" tab for confidential information.

• Got confused, Mark. Sorry, once agaian. I am a bit nervous.
      Anyway, the attachments shows how the whole of the home page appears when Rokbooster is enabled
    • Last Edit: 9 years 2 days ago by May T. Hill.
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

Posted 9 years 1 day ago
    • That's almost certainly a permissions issue check your permissions and check rokbooster settings permissions you can make a change in there too. Please read the rokbooster documentation - we can't do rokbooster tuning for you within the scope of this forum.

Regards, Mark.
    • Please search forums before posting. Please make sure your post includes the version of the CMS you are using and a link to the problem. Annotations on screenshots can also be helpful to explain problems/goals. Please use the "secure" tab for confidential information.

Posted 9 years 1 day ago
    • This message contains only secure information that is visible to MrT, moderators and administrators
    • Last Edit: 9 years 1 day ago by May T. Hill.
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

Posted 9 years 1 day ago
    • 1. I installed latest rokbooster and roksprocket extensions without any issue at all.

2. I set global config error level to maximum and this reveal an error message with rokbooster is enabled (see screenshot) - the reason for this is that you do not have MBSTRING enabled on your server configuration - so please do this and then rokbooster will work.

Regards, Mark.

Posted 9 years 22 hours ago
    • Great job, Mark.
      My hosting service enabled MBSTRING, and Rokbooster is working fine.
      I can immediately see an improvement is speed.
      If you hadn't looked deep into the issue, it would have remained unsolved forever
      I don't know how to thank you enough.
      My warmest.

Time to create page: 0.054 seconds