Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

SOLVED changed files notification

• SOLVED changed files notification

Posted 5 years 11 months ago
    • Hi

Since joomla websites are continuously under attack, I installed one more plugin that notifies me each time a file is modified, changed or deleted.

I received notifications regarding the following files below. To me it seems ok as they seem to be logs or cache folders which as far as i know can change. Is it true or should I worry?
      Thank you
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

Re: SOLVED changed files notification

• They're fine - cache will be changed often - I would exclude that folder from your notifications.

Regards, Mark.
    • Last Edit: 5 years 11 months ago by MrT.
    • The following users have thanked you: Catrinel Pauna

• Please search forums before posting. Please make sure your post includes the version of the CMS you are using and a link to the problem. Annotations on screenshots can also be helpful to explain problems/goals. Please use the "secure" tab for confidential information.
  • Re: SOLVED changed files notification

• Thanks for the quick reply! I feel better.

I am offtopic, but Mr. T, if possible, can I ask you something? Probably you remember checking my Supra template website a couple of weeks ago and enlightening me about some issues.
      Meanwhile I reinstalled an updated version which is much cleaner. I posted a topic on that under Supra named from Lumiere to Supra. Could you please have a quick look over it when possible? Thank you so much for all your great support.
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

Re: SOLVED changed files notification

• I believe Matt is already answering you on that - so no need to get two moderators involved.

Regards, Mark.
    • Please search forums before posting. Please make sure your post includes the version of the CMS you are using and a link to the problem. Annotations on screenshots can also be helpful to explain problems/goals. Please use the "secure" tab for confidential information.

Time to create page: 0.039 seconds