0 items Join Now

SOLVED Form Captcha

• Twiggliscious
    • Elite Rocketeer
    • Joomla KungFu!!!

SOLVED Form Captcha

Posted 6 years 1 month ago
    • RT Community,

I have a few clients I've used FoxForm for the past few years. A tremendous amount of spam comes through forms and it's finally reached the level of doing something. FoxForm refuses to update itself to use google reCaptcha...which is fine...it just forces me to find something more robust.

I'm looking for a suggestion for a form that uses google reCaptcha. The sites I manage that didn't have module forms, I switched to reCaptcha and spam went to zero...no issues with conversions from forms...so whatever Google is doing is working and it didn't affect contacts or sales.

I'd really appreciate any direction the RT Community could offer. I just want something that works, that I can put in a module on a sidebar-A and let it do its job.

I did a lot of research, but just couldn't narrow down to any forms I felt comfortable dropping cash on to "see" if they will work. I don't mind paying...I just need it to work...

Thanks for your time.

Mike
    • Last Edit: 6 years 1 month ago by Twiggliscious.

• Mike-

"Nobody cares who your father was, only the father you'll be." – Mandalorian saying...
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

Re: Form Captcha

Posted 6 years 1 month ago
    • Rsforms is probably the most popular form application followed by breezingforms. Both can use recaptcha.

Regards, Mark.
    • The following users have thanked you: Twiggliscious

• Please search forums before posting. Please make sure your post includes the version of the CMS you are using and a link to the problem. Annotations on screenshots can also be helpful to explain problems/goals. Please use the "secure" tab for confidential information.

Time to create page: 0.042 seconds