Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

RocketLauncher Fails on Addon Domain

• RocketLauncher Fails on Addon Domain

Posted 6 years 4 months ago
    • I am trying to install the enigma template, v. 3.8 on a addon domain. I'm with hostgator. All the install files show up and walks me through the setup. However, the last page where it shows the progress bar simply stops and returns me to the page I was on last prior to clicking the final install. If I select the option to delete the previous database tables I get the following error:

**Could not connect to the database. Connector returned number: Unable to connect to the Database: Could not connect to MySQL.**

Do I need to modify the localhost since it is an addon domain? What could be causing the failure?
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

Re: RocketLauncher Fails on Addon Domain

Posted 6 years 4 months ago
    • Make sure that you have "display_errors" set to "off" in your php.ini then try again - the installation should then complete.

Regards, Mark.
    • Please search forums before posting. Please make sure your post includes the version of the CMS you are using and a link to the problem. Annotations on screenshots can also be helpful to explain problems/goals. Please use the "secure" tab for confidential information.

Time to create page: 0.047 seconds