Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

[Closed] php 7.0 and Allowed memory size exhausted

• Yael
    • Jr. Rocketeer

Re: [Closed] php 7.0 and Allowed memory size exhausted

Posted 6 years 7 months ago
    • Hello,

Even if I disable all of plugins and modules with rok and gantry keywords I got the follwoing error

Fatal error: Call to undefined method Joomla\Registry\Registry::getValue() in /home/bitrix/ext_www/mbfan.ru/libraries/gantry/core/utilities/gantrycache.class.php on line 72

after unpacking joomla upgrade package. Should I unistall everything related to rok template?

Thank you in advance for hint
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

• Sorry but it really doesn't look like you followed my instructions for the update to J3.x

I cannot get into frontend or admin so there's not a lot I can do to help either.

Regards, Mark.
    • Please search forums before posting. Please make sure your post includes the version of the CMS you are using and a link to the problem. Annotations on screenshots can also be helpful to explain problems/goals. Please use the "secure" tab for confidential information.
    • Yael
    • Jr. Rocketeer

• I bag your pardon. I have updated the credentials.
      I am sorry to hear that I did not follow your instructions. :(
      I have no mission control installed
      Would you mind to have alook now?
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

• Your site is now Joomla 2.5 again. We don't provide support for Joomla 2.5 anymore and neither do Joomla I'm afraid.

Regards, Mark.
    • Please search forums before posting. Please make sure your post includes the version of the CMS you are using and a link to the problem. Annotations on screenshots can also be helpful to explain problems/goals. Please use the "secure" tab for confidential information.
    • Yael
    • Jr. Rocketeer

• now it is 3.5 but
      Fatal error: Call to undefined method Joomla\Registry\Registry::getValue() in /home/bitrix/ext_www/mbfan.ru/libraries/gantry/core/utilities/gantrycache.class.php on line 72
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

• But now I can't access admin again - it's a non-working site. Therefore something is going wrong in your upgrade process and I suspect that is because you are not updating everything that you need to first.

I suggest that you go back to J2.5, switch to protostar template, then do update of joomla... then let me look at it then that should give you a working site.

Regards, Mark.
    • Last Edit: 6 years 7 months ago by MrT.
  • Re: [Closed] php 7.0 and Allowed memory size exhausted

Posted 6 years 5 months ago
    • Maybe I can add additional info here ...

The same problem comes up with RocketTheme templates on fully updated Wordpress too. I think the actual problem is shown by the error message right before the memory problem:

PHP message: PHP Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead in /var/www/clients/client0/web1/web/wp-content/plugins/wp_rokcommon/RokCommon/Service/ContainerImpl.php on line 454
      PHP message: PHP Warning: Missing argument 1 for RokCommon_Service_Container_Builder::getService(), called in /var/www/clients/client0/web1/web/wp-content/plugins/wp_rokcommon/RokCommon/Service/ContainerImpl.php on line 277 and defined in /var/www/clients/client0/web1/web/wp-content/plugins/wp_rokcommon/RokCommon/Service/Container/Builder.php on line 62
      PHP message: PHP Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead in /var/www/clients/client0/web1/web/wp-content/plugins/wp_rokcommon/RokCommon/Service/ContainerImpl.php on line 454

You can see that this is not an isolated problem

www.google.hu/search?q=ContainerImpl.php...u0DuWbnYA-SCX42Io6AJ

so .. all in all my money is on the php7 compatibility issue rather than on any problems with joomla 2.5 or the up-to-date wordpress.

GL
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

• There's no PHP7 compatibility issue if you are using all the latest versions of RT products.

Regards, Mark.
  • Re: [Closed] php 7.0 and Allowed memory size exhausted

• It is RockCommon 2.6.4 that seems to be generating the error. Is there an updated version?

Thanks
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

• rokcommon is part of both rokgallery or roksprocket - so if you have either of those and update them you will get the latest version of rokcommon too.

Regards, Mark.

Time to create page: 0.058 seconds