Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

Notice: Array to string conversion

• kgillet

Notice: Array to string conversion

Posted 6 years 9 months ago
    • Hi everyone,

It's been a while since i've downloaded a lot of Rockettheme Joomla templates.
      Now a few years later i'm trying to install a theme and have tried a few to test, but all of them give the following errors when i'm on the install-startpage:

Notice: Array to string conversion in xxxxxx/public_html/libraries/joomla/registry/registry.php on line 355

Warning: Attempt to modify property of non-object in xxxxxx/public_html/libraries/joomla/registry/registry.php on line 359

There are a lot of 'notice-errors' and a few warnings.
      Anyone any idea of what the problem is here?

Thanks for helping!
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

Re: Notice: Array to string conversion

• Please do not post extensions/template specific questions in the "General Discussion >Configuration & Security" forum. You should post in the extension forum or template forum as appropriate. Most of these forums are for members who have a current PAID membership. Our priority is always to assist paying members.

Thank you for your understanding.

Your subscription appears to have expired. Support does require a current subscription.

Probably an old template/gantry/extension version that is not compatible with the version of PHP that you are using. So I update them or downgrade php version.

Regards, Mark.
    • Please search forums before posting. Please make sure your post includes the version of the CMS you are using and a link to the problem. Annotations on screenshots can also be helpful to explain problems/goals. Please use the "secure" tab for confidential information.
    • kgillet

• Thanks Mark!
    • kgillet

• If i purchase the subsciption again, is the same template now different than a few years back?
      I mean, is it than compatible with php 7.x?

Thanks for the reply.
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

• Since you didn't say what template that you are using I can't really answer the question but yes, in general, we have update templates and gantry and extensions to make them work with PHP 7.x

Regards, Mark.
    • Please search forums before posting. Please make sure your post includes the version of the CMS you are using and a link to the problem. Annotations on screenshots can also be helpful to explain problems/goals. Please use the "secure" tab for confidential information.

Time to create page: 0.051 seconds